Focus Learning Academy is an integrated Cambridge English, Robotics, and like sciences centre for students aged 3-15 years. We currently have a chain of 4 centres around Ho Chi Minh City, promising to bring a unique and exciting learning experience to the young leaders of the new generation. We are looking to expand our team of classroom experts, and it would be a pleasure to work with you.
- Plan and deliver high-quality lessons in accordance with Focus Learning syllabi
- Teach students to understand, read, write, and pronounce the English language accurately
- Support students of varying abilities to achieve lesson objectives
- Assign, supervise, and mark formal assessments on a termly basis
- Keep accurate attendance and assessment records for all students
- Attend training workshops frequently
- Support the Marketing team to promote Focus Learning products at events and other occasions
- Other classroom and admin duties and tasks assigned by your line manager
- University degree (minimum Bachelor’s, Master’s is a bonus)
- Minimum 120 hours Classroom-based TESOL/TEFL/CELTA
- Minimum 1-year experience in an ELT setting (Or equivalent)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic about teaching and education
- Reflective, friendly, patient, proactive and highly organized
We have centers in Binh Thanh, District 7, and soon Thu Duc, Phu Nhuan in Ho Chi Minh City.
JOIN OUR TEAM !!
Gửi hồ sơ / portfolio / cv qua Email: email@example.com